Suzanne Grothe injured in St. Charles County big-rig wreck

Car Crash Missouri State Highway Patrol

An O’Fallon, MO, resident–Suzanne Grothe–was injured in an accident on I-70 near the 5th Street exit.

The accident occurred on Thursday, June 28, at approximately 10:15 am. The incident began when Chandra Bell, 24, of St. Louis, made an improper lane change that caused her to strike Ms. Grothe’s vehicle as it was travelling in the adjoining lane.

Although they were involved in an unspecified manner, a freightliner operated by Curtis W. Nadler, 53, of Centralia, offered suffered minor damage due to the accident.

According to the official Missouri State Highway Patrol crash report, Ms. Grothe suffered moderate injuries and had to be transported via EMS to St. Joseph Hospital for further observation and treatment.

Ms. Grothe was wearing her safety belt at the time of the accident.

Missouri State Highway Patrol Car Emergency 911

The Legal Claims

Missouri and Illinois offer a widespread system of personal injury laws meant to protect parties who are injured through another party’s negligent acts.

The party seeking relief will be entitled to payment for lost wages, pain and suffering, any damaged property, and any medical bills incurred as a result of the accident that are not a result of his or her own negligence.

Missouri law states that you have five (5) years to file your personal injury lawsuit, unlike Illinois law which allows only a two (2) year period, though you never want to wait that long to file a claim. Some cases require a good deal of discovery and preparation, so the sooner you contact an attorney to file the case, the better your odds of recovering everything you are owed will be.

Do I need an attorney?

Some accident victims are reluctant to hire an attorney because they think they cannot afford one. However, most personal injury attorneys, including Kevin Roach, are only paid if you receive a settlement or a verdict in your favor.

You do not pay anything up front.

Also, remember that the statistics show that people who hire a personal injury attorney usually end up receiving far more accident compensation than if they handled the case on their own – on average, 3.5 times more. The bottom line is – you will most likely receive more for your injuries by hiring an experienced and proven auto accident personal injury attorney.

Kevin Roach is one of those attorneys. He is a highly experienced and well-rated attorney who has practiced personal injury law since 2001. Kevin oversees every personal injury case to ensure that you receive the maximum financial award for your medical bills, lost wages, and pain & suffering.

Published data on at say what are indicated in the instructions and side effects of Soma (Carisoprodol): allergies, paralysis, tremors, loss of vision. However, in practice, such serious consequences come in exceptional cases.

Does it Matter That It Was a Big-Rig Wreck?

One of the most common questions we field when interviewing potential clients is; why does it matter if the vehicle that struck me was a big-rig or other large commercial vehicle? Large commercial vehicles often have different kinds of rules and regulations which govern their operation, and they always have a different type of insurance than that used by normal, non-commercial, drivers. All of these issues make big-rig wrecks unique, though just as easily handled by an experienced litigator such as those at the Roach firm.

If you still have questions about your car, truck, or motorcycle accident, please do not hesitate to contact Kevin Roach today for a free consultation, (866) 519-0085.